Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ughh

I decided to start watching The Mentalist because people were telling me it was good, so I got the first season and I just tried watching the first episode.  But some dickweed  has hardcoded subs into the episode.  Normally, I would not mind hardcoded subs.  I prefer watching stuff with subs anyway, and even if the subs are in another language they're pretty easy to ignore when you can't understand them.

But these subs are impossible.  They're for the wrong episode so it's hard to concentrate on the real dialogue when I keep seeing the wrong dialogue at the bottom of the screen, and because they're English I can't very easily ignore them since I automatically read every word.  And they're fucking hardcoded, so I can't turn them off.  God damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment