Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Favourite Search Keywords

One of the neatest things about having a blog is being able to see the audience stats.  Not so much where the audience is located, more how they got here (though I am surprised so many Russians visit my blog -- I got more pageviews from Russia this week than from here in Canada.  How do you guys find my blog?  I can't even get people I know to find it!).  As in, what words they typed into Google to find my blog.  These are some of my favourites so far:

"And when you leave thine dorky realm"
I don't even know what the hell this is, but it sounds rad.  Welcome to my blog, awesome person!

"Jesus eating a penis"
How I wish I could deliver what you seek, my friend.

"Silly bitch i dont want your boyfriend"
I'm...glad?  I wish you wanted apostrophes.

"I can't ever be a nail"
Maybe it's just me, but this one sounds so sad.  Poor nail want-to-be.

"Memes about your mom calling y..."
I wonder how the rest of that sentence is supposed to go?  The stats page cuts off the sentence if it's too long.

"Why cant i slut shame"
Why indeed, anonymous wanna-be slut shamer.  Why indeed.  I hope you found your answer and stopped slut-shaming after all.

"3 ahahahahahahahahahahaha 2"
Numerically jovial!

"Women fuck and stuck with dog"
Um....all right then.  I....I hope you liked my blog?  I don't think I have much here that would hold your attention, though.

"Was watching it and had"
The weirdest thing about this one isn't just the complete lack of substance, but rather the fact that I've gotten eleven hits from this phrase.  All the others are just one or maybe two.  What is it with this sentence fragment that draws people here?  If anybody came here by searching this phrase, I'd really appreciate it if you'd drop me a line and let me know what you were searching for.  Half of these phrases just make me laugh, but the rest make me really really curious.


No comments:

Post a Comment