Sunday, March 17, 2013

Go Me! 100 Posts!

Okay, so that might not actually seem like a lot at all.  Also, is it cheating to make my hundredth post a post about how I've hit a hundred posts?  Also also, is there anybody who actually cares about my blog?  All evidence points to no.  That's okay, nobody reads blogs.  I'm just proud of myself for sticking with it for this long.

I really didn't expect to keep up this blog at all past the first few days.  Certainly not past a week or two.  But I've managed to keep it up pretty well, with at least one post a week on a bad month.  I generally try to average a post every couple of days.  They may not be the most interesting posts, but nobody expects a blog to be interesting anyway so I think I'm okay there.  I should celebrate!  With gifs!  Yaaaaaaaaay!








No comments:

Post a Comment