Friday, July 6, 2012

I FUCKING LOVE SNAKES

WE SHOULD HAVE A SNAKE PARTY


Seriously though, snakes rock. They get a bad rap, what with all the squeaky-screamy people jumping on chairs going "eeeek!" when they see them.  Or do they only do that for mice?  I guess if somebody's timid enough to scream and jump up on a chair because of an itsy little cute mousy, they'd do it for a snake too.  Geez, imagine how jumpy-screamy they'd be at a snake and a mouse!


But yeah, I've gotten off topic.  I'm talking about how awesome snakes are, and how much I love them.  They're just so cool!  They're like the prettiest reptiles ever, I mean I'd like to see a gator or a bearded dragon look as fancy as this albino cobra.  


But it's not just cool or pretty or exotic snakes I love.  I like all of them!  Just any snake anywhere makes me squeal with glee.  Look at this little guy!  Doesn't he look just so neat!?


I kind of desperately want a pet snake, haha.  Or a pet hamster.  Or a pet cat or dog or turtle or just about anything, really, I love animals.  Unfortunately I am not in the position to own a pet just this minute, whine sob weep woe is me.  A pet snake would be really cool, though.




No comments:

Post a Comment